Putting this on here again because I need to make a minor change 🙂
So, I know this is a super typical blogger post. It may seem ridiculous to some but it really isn’t at all to me. I’ve been on this site for almost a year, so yeah, it took me long enough. But beyond that, it means a lot to me for people to read and be interested in my writing. I’ve been writing since I was ten, on and off. I do it for myself, yes. However, it would be a lie to ourselves (the writers, the poets, the story tellers) if we said that we didn’t do it for the audience, the readers, those who have similar experiences as ourselves. We express an art form that doesn’t need color.
So, I wanted to say thank you to all of you. Even if I get an unfollow and go back to 99 followers tomorrow (LMFAO). It makes me feel good that one of my pieces or all of my pieces resonated with some of you. It makes me feel good that one of my pieces or all of my pieces interested you enough to hit the follow button. I’m extremely grateful. So here’s 10 personalized facts about me:
- I’m not picky with food but I don’t like liver or olives.
- My second toe is longer than my big toe. Some of the shoes I try on don’t fit me merely cause of my long second toe (not scary long though).
- I love writing but I’m studying Business Management and Finance.
- I have freckles on the right side of my hip. Nowhere else.
- I want to travel.
- I absolutely have to publish a book one day. I just do.
- I love museums but I don’t go to them enough.
- I color code my clothes and hangers.
- I am the oldest of my siblings.
- I used to sit by the Hudson River and stare at the water.
So, I may continue the “His Story/Her Story” poetry series but without further publication on here. I want to keep typing it up but as a poetry project and possibly publish it on Wattpad or something. Then, eventually, link it on here. I’m still trying to decide (projects change as you work on them over a period of time so I don’t want to make promises). I definitely want to keep creating more pieces, I’m just not sure how I want to go forth with it but I will update if anything changes !
The first poems to the poetry series are linked below 🙂
Click the link below to read “Her Story”
Her Story: Part One